Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Storms of the Season

Unless you've been under a rock, you've probably heard about the severe weather OK had today. Multiple tornadoes touch down around OKC (Oklahoma City). We were very fortunate here and didn't get anything too serious. With that said, we did experience some wrath in the form of a leaking roof. UGH!



So you know I've been trying to move my scrapbooking studio to the sunroom, so I can have the natural light and space. I'm was almost done with this transformation when it happened.
The Leak.

Inches, I'm talking like 2 inches away from my paper stash the drips land. Some of my paper did get wet from the splashing, before we grabbed the bucket. It wasn't a major leak but a drip, drip, drip. So now what? Move the scrapbooking area, fix the roof, tear off the sunroom??? The possiblities. The Man says he'll be getting on the roof Saturday, pray for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment