Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last Basketball Game of the Season!

Our last Saturday morning to get up at 7 to make it to the morning basketball. Bittersweet.
Buddy had a wonderful season. He scored an average of 12 points a game and about 6 rebounds. He was quite the ball hog.

He and his friends had so much fun. I too had a blast being the Team Mom. Now we have to prepare for baseball. Ah, it never ends.
I also joined the Creativity Project through Lisa Day's blog. A scrapbooker and Mom, who has decided to join women today to help get inspired and the creativity juices flowing. We have all agreed to comment to doing at least one creative thing each day in March. I'm committed. And get this, she actually emailed me back. She personally emailed me. Oh my! I feel so cool right now. Check it out at lisaday.typepad.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment