Sunday, March 1, 2009

March to be Creativity!

As I said yesterday, I have joined a group at Lisa Day's blog to do this Creativity Project. Basically, I'm to come up with something creative to do everyday and do it. Thinking about it and making it happen should spark some real creativity to surface and help me get some scrapping done.
I must say thinking up creativity things to do is easy. Doing creative things on the other hand isn't so easy. With my scrapbooking area/mess still up in the air, it leaves me feel yucky about doing some real scrapping, I've not really got the opportunity to play and create like I'd hope and here it is already March. Where did the time go?
So today to be creative. Hmmmm..... Leave it to my Buddy to figure that one out for me. He got a little wooden souvenir car at this birthday party on Saturday and he really wanted to paint it, so yes, lets paint it and be creative. Look at his concentration.
Well, I actually only supervised and kept Little Guy from making a mess, but I am still counting it as the creativity for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment