Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Seattle



After the stress of realizing what could not happen, we had to come up with new plan for our vacation. We spent the night with Cousin K, someone we totally love. So that was all good. She has three boys and one of the other cousins at her house with a trampoline, sports court, and WII. Buddy and Little Guy were in heaven.


We spent the morning at a local waterpark, then headed down town Seattle. Ahhhh! Totally miss having he opportunity to do such wonderful things. Unfortunately I left the camera in the car. UGH! why I do this I don't know. So I totally missed out on the fish throwing at Pike Place Fish Market, the wonderful fish & chips at Ivars, the ferries, the sound and all the art.

We did manage to buy two pieces of wonderful art work, something the Man and I really love. After getting back to the car, I was able to get some shots of the Mariner and Seahawk's homes.

I love this pic because you can see M.E. in the side mirror.

One day, we'll get to take the boys there. Then back to Cousin K's for a cookout with other cousins and more fun in the backyard. It was so wonderful. The sunshine, blue skies and 70 degree weather. It totally beats 102.

No comments:

Post a Comment