Sunday, December 27, 2009

December Daily Album - 6, 7, & 8.

Here's a glance inside my December Daily Album, I'm still working on getting it done before December is over.

December Daily Album - Day 6 before


December Daily Album - Day 6 After


So as you can see that's not a baseball card page for the 6th.  When I realized that the only picture I had for the 6th was the lights, I decided to pull out the note card with 6 on it and use the pocket page elsewhere and use another page with no number for this day.  I also added some cool and ribbon to the back of page 5 and used it for my journaling.

One of the best things I like about this ablum is the binder clips, so you can move pages and with them being pre-set you have an idea of what will work and what won't.

December Daily Album - Day 7 before


December Daily Album - Day 7 after


Knowing myself all to well, I had already not put a number on day 7 because I figured I'd be moving stuff and yes, I did it again.  I had this fabulous photo of LG that Buddy took and I didn't want to crop it to the curved edge, so I switched out the baseball card pocket page from day 6 for the curve of day 7.  It works.   I also like how the blue parathesis from day 5 is still peeking out here on day 7.  Pretty cool.  And those star shapes are the scraps left over from my Christmas cards.  I'm really bad about throwing anything out.

December Daily Album - Day 8 before

December Daily Album - Day 8 after


Alot happened on the 8th, or rather alot of running around, that I didn't take pics of, so I just added the pics of one of the most special parts of the day - the boy making ornaments for their little tree.  Then I used a paint pen to make a list of all the activities I did thisday.  It turned out ok.  Not my favorite layout, but you know what, its done and I can move on.  Notice the tag on the left page.  That's the day 6 tag that I added buttons to, so the 6 doesn't show.  Awesome! 

More to come, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment