Monday, February 15, 2010

I need sleep!

So last night, I went to bed after the boys were sound asleep and the Man decided to go to the bed at the same time as M.E., not the norm.  Within minutes he begins to snore. ugh!  I read until I just couldn't hold my book up, but once the lamp was out and I was comfy, his snoring was so loud.  I asked him repeatedly to roll over, but to no avail.  Within an hour, LG started coughing.  He coughed and coughed and coughed in his sleep.  I made several trips to his room to prop him up with pillows, which usually seems to help, but tonight we were just in for it.  I did manage to doze off around midnight, but then Buddy came to our bed about 1:30, which is not the norm either and this rooted M.E. right out of the bed, so I went to his bed.  LG started up with another bout of coughing at 2AM, I tried to give him some medicine, but he just wouldn't wake up and wound up spitting it back all over M.E., so I laid there in Buddy'd bed praying for sleep to come to M.E. it finally did.  My bladder woke M.E. up at 4:30AM, then LG was yelling for M.E. at 6AM and then by 7:15, I was awake for the day.  So all told, I got about 4 hours of sleep in varying increments last night. 
I'm tired!
And it was no surprise that his is how I found the boys this morning.
Snuggled up on the couch playing Star Wars Lego on the Wii.  Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment