Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day of School - 2nd Grade

oh my!  He is growing up too fast. Buddy started the second grade today.  I can hardly believe it.

he got up super easy this morning and was dressed by 7:15.  He said he stomach hurt alittle and that he was excited and nervous.

After a breakfast of biscuits and gravy we loaded up the entire family and headed to school.  The boys took off as soon as we got there.  It took M.E. a few minutes to collect some things, Babe and the camera.  So I had to chase them down to get the First Day of School Photo.

Not quite the photo we got last year (that would later become the Photo of the Year). I'm just surprised at how tall LG has gotten.


This is my favorite photo of the morning.  Its crazy and the Man is moving, but I love the expression on his faces.  He's happy to be here and be back.


The usual at your desk shot.


One last hug.  Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment