Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

I get giddy when I see the UPS man coming up the driveway - usually means something good is coming our way.
Today, these arrived.
three new cricut cartridges, Give a Hoot, Sports Mania and 50 States.

A couple of weeks ago I got an email about a sale on cricut cartridges up to 60% off. woo-hoo!  I looked at the site picked our a few to investigate and then forgot about them.  The next day I got another email apologizing about the website. Apparently so many people went to the site and began purchasing that the servers couldn't handle it and crashed.  Beleive M.E. it was a great sell and after researching these and their original costs and the % off they were. I went back a few days later after the server was back up and I purchased these three for the price of one regular cartridge. GREAT DEAL!  And I've officially blown my scrapbooking budget for the summer and possibly fall, but it's so worth it. 
The Give a Hoot cartridge has a item, accent, border and phrase for every button. Oh my, its wonderful. And of course I totally need the Sports Mania, with Buddy into everything.  And I couldn't refuse the 50 States.  Not only does it have every state, but also the flower, bird, name and flag.  Too awesome. 
I can't wait to start scrapping again. Its going to be great. 

Oh Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment