Wednesday, November 24, 2010

5 days off and Resolutions

So with five days off of school and sports and few commitments I really had big plans. I was
1- going to stay in pajamas
2- get lots of projects accomplished
3- bond with my family

6 hours into our Thanksgiving holiday and I'd like to update you on those three goals.

Staying in pajamas - done and done.
Projects like organizing all the papers that multiple over night on the kitchen table.


They are still sitting there reproducing as I type.
Or perhaps a huge project like sorting all our pictures into categories for easier scrapping- library of memories by Stacy Julian.



Old photo albums untouched/unscrapped.

Or how about getting crafty with some wonderful fabrics.



Nope. I'm zero on the projects front.
But I have done laundry.



Five loads to be exact with four more to go. This we give ME empty baskets. A true rare event that only happens when Mamaw or Nana is here.

I've also made lists- lots of lists.



I can't help it - I love lists.

And I've also loved on, feed, played with and enjoyed these guys.











The Man has been gone a duck hunt since 1AM. So bonding with my family is coming along.

As for resolution - I'm not fond of setting myself up for failure but I can't help but make mental notes and lists of things I'd like to accomplish. Lose 30 pounds of baby weight, a scrapbook page once a week, organize better and enjoy my boys more - they are growing to fast.

What's the saying... Shoot for the moon because even if you miss you'll land among the stars!

Yep- it's worth the try.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment