Friday, November 5, 2010

Buddy's Artwork

This afternoon Buddy came home. With the notion to draw some Indian people. He is very proud of them and wanted ME to blog about them.
I don't know much about them other than they are Indian people. And that they are wonderful.









This is one is a self portrait.





The following are drawings of Indian sculptures.



Isn't he so talented? Please leave him a comment because he'll be checking.

Happy Friday!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. I love the Indian people but I love the self portrait the best...knew it was him the moment I saw it...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at his talent w/ those bold
    strokes. I am searching for his Indian
    ancestors now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures!!! You are very talented Buddy. You know that Nana is part indian and she loves the pictures, especially the self-portrait.

    Nana and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zac is likin' his buddy's artwork!! :)

    ReplyDelete