Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Week in the Life of LG!


I set out today to start documenting the week of LG's birthday week.  I managed a few shots, but I've also realized its hard to do being so busy, busy, busy.

This week all of Buddy's sports are over lapping so we have basketball practice, football game, soccer practice, wrestling practice, & soccer game on top of LG's birthday! whew!

We also have discovered that a family of furry tailed friends have decided to live under our dishwasher and making daily appearances in the kitchen. YUCK!  I'm not fond of mice!

Anyhow today, I had my moms group and Babe and LG got to go to the play room and they did fabulous, then we went to the playground after school. Love it. 

I can't believe he is 5! FIVE! How is this possible.



 You are too cute, LG!

No comments:

Post a Comment