Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!

He is Risen!
And so was the stormy weather. It was raining, thundering and lightning but it didn't stop the boys from going out and finding the eggs the Easter Bunny hid.
He brought each of the boys a water gun and they were thrilled.

The night before the Man and I managed to make a last minute dash through Kohl's for Easter outfits for the entire family. I will say we all looked spiffy, but I didn't manage a pic. I know, I know, but it just didn't happen.


I was in charge of our church egg hunt again this year, so I was preoccupied and it was raining so we had to do it in the gym. Here's LG in his awesome vest and tie. He kept asking everyone, 'you like my bow tie?" It was pretty funny.


The pics are yellowish because of horrible gym lighting.




The Babe also has a tie on but its hard to see in this photo because it blends into the Man coat, but it was super cute and everyone couldn't believe how big he seemed. After all, he is 1.



Buddy, got a suit coat for the occasion. I never managed a good pic of him, but you can sort of see him.


His class mates will be receiving their first communion next week and getting their photos made, so he needed a nice outfit for the class photo. He was pretty thrilled with his jacket. He kept calling it his tux and couldn't wait to get it on and didn't want to take it off. If I'm not careful, I might catch him playing in it.



Eggs in the gym. Not much of a challenge, but at least the kiddos got their candy and had fun with their friends.



Happy Easter!










No comments:

Post a Comment