Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week in the Life - Day 4

We had to rise and shine early Saturday for a 9AM game. Here's the big players before we left.
These two are tied with 6 homeruns each and they love teasing each other about it. At the game, our team came to play. We made some great plays in the outfield by stopping the ball.
This kid had four hits, one homerun, 2 runs, 2 RBI and managed the last five outs of the game at 1st base. He was on fire. We won 17 - 5.


After the game, we headed to chik-fil-A for lunch. We have slowed way down on our fast chicken consumption and it was welcomed today.


The Man even got the boys ice cream


After our ice cream, I'd drop everyone off at home and head out to pick up D. A week or so ago, she had a dance recital for her dance theatre class, and I had every intention of attending until that morning and Babe was in a seriously bad mood and Buddy had a game, and I couldn't get a sitter, so I opted not to take Babe and LG with ME and interrupting the whole show.
Therefore, I told her I'd make it up to her by taking her to see the movie PROM today. It was really cute and made you feel all warm and fuzzy and was nothing like real high school, but none-the-less, she and I both enjoyed it. And after it was over we hit the mall.

Here we are trying on rainbow glasses, moments after I snapped this pic, I was told to put my camera away, as this store doesn't allow picture taking. What?

We had a good time and I enjoyed hanging out with D. Girls are so different than boys, that's for sure!

Back at home we would settle in for a Harry Potter marathon on ABCfamily - during which I got this group of photos of Babe having a fit.



About 10 seconds later I got this pic.


What happen to the tears?


Look at that big front tooth and supper stained shirt.


He was trying to lick the camera lens. Too funny! Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment