Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Week in the Life - Day 6

Mondays are usually reserved for recovery from the weekend mess, hustle and bustle and yesterday was no different. Lots of laundry, sweeping, vacuuming, etc, etc....
But we did manage to finish up the bedroom make over.
Here you have the before shot of our bedroom wall color from when we moved in. This photo doesn't do it justice. It wasn't bright like Huskie purple but more eggplant.



After... much calmer. The paint is called Rainwashed and we also got a cool new 1956 Danish Modern bedroom set. Love it so much.

I did manage to start sorting and putting back together the playroom.


Yes, this is our playroom with a huge mess. All my scrap stuff is scattered everywhere as well as extra furniture, etc. Like I said I started, but didn't finish


Here's Babe playing the van waiting for Buddy to come out.

At home the Harry Potter marathon on tv inspired the boys to get their HP fix.

LG plays Harry Potter on the wii.


Buddy attempts to read HP book 1. I told him I'd give him $2 if he read it all. Its 248 pages, so I don't know if it'll happen but we do have a good summer break ahead.

Ready for bed. After a bath for Babe and a shower for LG (which was first - he's not much of a shower taker but last night, that's what he wanted) the kiddos got ready for bed and coincidentally matched.


This is as close to matching as we get. Spongebob Pajamas. I'm not much on the matchy matchy stuff, but LG thought it was hilarious, so I got a pic.







No comments:

Post a Comment