Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Birthday, Hun!

Today is The Man's birthday!
We celebrated on Friday and Saturday. 
Friday night as a family!
 After visiting the zoo on Friday, the boys and I headed to the Bass Pro Shop to shop for the Man.
 Buddy got him a nice long sleeve underarmor camo shirt. Babe got him some smartwool socks. and LG got him the BassPro Hunting Game for the wii. Imagine that! I had ordered him a Mariners polo for work and he loved them all!
We had a yummy dinner and cake- sung Happy Birthday - blew out the candle - and watched a movie as a family.  I hope it was a good birthday. 

ON SATURDAY
I had made reservations for us and a bunch of friends to go out to eat for his big FOUR ZERO!
We were again blessed with overcast skies, cool temps and no rain, so we were seated on the patio and 16 of our closest friends ate, hung out and shared our celebration.  The waitress even brought him a little cake with a candle.  I thought he'd be upset, but he just laughed and let us sing and celebrate. 
It was indeed a good night! 

Happy Birthday, Honey. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment